If you are the owner or executive of a company with 10 to 80 PCs and are considering cloud computing or Office 365 to save money and simplify IT, it is extremely important that you get and read this new special report, “5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Company To The Cloud.”
Discover What Most IT Consultants Don’t Know Or Won’t Tell You
About Moving Your Company’s Network To The Cloud
Undoubtedly you’ve heard all the commotion around cloud computing and how it’s the “next big thing.” Yet despite all of the hype, no one really seems to understand what cloud computing is or how it can help your business.
That’s why we wanted to set the record straight and provide business owners and executives a simple, easy to read report that would explain what cloud computing is, how it can (possibly) help their business and if so, what you need to know in order to make good decisions about choosing a cloud vendor.
That said, for some businesses, cloud computing can actually lower IT costs by 20% to 30%>>, greatly improve the ability for some remote workers to connect and work, simplify IT infrastructure and genuinely solve a number of technology problems that they’ve been trying to work around for years.
Can cloud computing do this for you?
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let you computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.