Free recovery audit and tips to keep your company up and running in a disaster.
Can’t afford to have your business shut down for days? Writing a disaster recovery plan not at the top of your To Do List? We are here to help by giving you a disaster recovery, security and backup audit (a $500 value) for free.
At no cost to you we will come to your office and conduct an audit to determine:
- How fast could you be back up and running in the event of a disaster.
- How secure your data is?
- Is all your critical data being backed up daily?
- Are you really protected from hackers, viruses, and human error?
- Do you know what steps and costs would be involved to rebuild your server and recover your data if you had to?
Since this is free, there is no excuse not to have your systems checked. If we find nothing wrong, you at least have peace of mind that your network is secure and that you could recover quickly from a disaster. But if we do find a few loopholes, you will be able to fix them BEFORE you experience an unexpected catastrophe.
The first steps are these three simple but critical tasks to make sure you never have to experience extended downtime, data loss, or corruption.
- Keep an on-site and off-site copy of your data. You never want to rely solely on an on-site backup. If a fire, flood, natural disaster or burglary happens, you are out of luck. Plus, it is smart to have a backup of your backup- especially when it comes to your business’ data.
- Throw your old tape drives out the window! If you are still using tape drives to store your data, you could be in for a huge surprise when you try to pull the data off them. Tapes are highly volatile and have a failure rate of 100%. All tape drives fail at some point and often without warning. There are faster and easier ways to backup your data. If you are interested in some suggestions, please call our office.
- Image your server and workstations. Imaging your server and workstations is similar to taking a “snapshot” or picture of your hard drive. Not only does it make a copy of the information (data) that is stored on them, but it also makes a copy of all the software programs, personal settings, favorites, and everything exactly as it is on your current computer. This will enable you to be back up and running in 90 minutes versus days because rebuilding a server that has crashed, burned, or been otherwise incapacitated, takes time.
To claim your FREE audit, go to this web site now: www.iler.com/contacts or give us a call at 440-322-4537. You have nothing to lose and all the security to gain.